Arkansas has an array of incentives designed to assist a wide selection of qualifying businesses in various stages of growth.
- Investment and Job Creation Incentives
- Targeted Business Incentives
- Research and Development Incentives
- Equity Investment Tax Credit
- Non-Profit Incentives
- Tourism Development Incentives
- Specialized Incentives
Arkansas’s various incentives are nationally competitive, understandable and easy to use. The Arkansas Economic Development Commission works with new and existing industries and will focus on your business’ specific needs to provide a tailored incentive proposal for your project.
The Economic Development Commission considers a variety of factors including business/industrial capital investment, payroll, workforce development, and community support in preparing incentive proposals.